The Wisconsin Department of Transportation (WisDOT) is scheduled to continue reconstruction of the WIS 142 Interchange and I-94 Mainline in Kenosha County as part of the I-94 North-South Freeway Project, starting the week of March 31, 2014, with scheduled completion late fall 2014.
- I-94 WEST (NB) and I-94 EAST (SB) has been reduced to two open lanes between WIS 158 and County E until late fall 2014.
- I-94 EAST (SB) exit to WIS 142, and WIS 142 entrance ramp to I-94 EAST (SB) have been closed for reconstruction until late fall 2014.
- WIS 142 under I-94 has been reduced to one open lane in each direction until late fall 2014.
- Overnight full closures of WIS 142 at I-94 are scheduled to occur the Monday, April 21 through Wednesday, April 23 for demolition of the I-94 Bridge over WIS 142.
- Beginning late April, County Highway N under I-94 is scheduled to close approximately for two months to demolish and reconstruct the I-94 Bridge over County N.
Click here for the latest project brief detailing the upcoming closures.
For detailed information on current and upcoming closures, please refer to Closures tab on the website.
The WIS 142 Interchange reconstruction work this year will primarily include:
Please click here for the latest project brief for more details on scheduled construction on the project this year.